Soosiamanickam ArockiasamyHead of Reliability Department
Salalah Methanol Company
Soosiamanickam Arockiasamy is the Reliability Manager at Salalah Methanol Company with responsibility for Reliability of the Methanol Plant. Prior to joining Salalah Methanol Company, Arockiasamy worked in Plant Inspection and Construction Inspection in several companies, including SAAJGAS UAE, QAFAC Qatar, and ABS Consulting Middle East. Arockiasamy received bachelor degree in Mechanical from Regional Engineering College, Trichy. His professional interests focus on asset integrity management study, RCA on SCC and high temperature effect on plant materials and his current projects include details study on behavior dissimilar metal weld at high temperature. Study on heat exchanger failures due to SCC in various petrochemical plants.
- During this interactive panel discussion, attendees can get an opportunity to seek solutions and gain advice from leaders and experts to your specific corrosion challenges
- Display of images of corroded equipment and assets and understanding best practices and mitigating strategies operators have implemented
- Address the requirement of consideration of operating parameter changes during design phase
- Learn about the importance of change in operating parameters to the inspection engineer
- Hear about the requirement of periodic monitoring of operating parameters after every start up solutions for environmental and stress elements
Address the importance of learning through incidents and inspection related failures to grow and move forward in more efficient and accurate inspection performance. Discuss experiences in inspection and share each others failures and incidents to discuss common best practices in moving forward.