Amit SinhaTeam Leader Inspection Services
Amit Sinha is the Team Leader for Inspection Services in ORPIC in Muscat. He holds a Bachelor Degree in Metallurgical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, BHU. He started his career from BPCL in 1997 as R&D Officer then he moved to Inspection and Corrosion. Since then he has extensively worked in the Petroleum Refineries, Oil & gas and Pipelines. Initially the main focus of interest was Corrosion identification, failure analysis & Inspection. Subsequently he worked on Inspection and Integrity Management (Risk Based Inspection, Integrity Operating Windows & PIMS). At present Mr. Sinha is working on structured data acquisition system & dynamic feedback system to RBI, which governs optimization of Integrity models and has a direct effect on equipment performance and the refining business sustainability. Mr. Sinha is a certified NACE- Corrosion Specialist, Material Selection & Design Specialist, and a Cathodic Protection Specialist & Chemical Treatment Specialist. He has various API certification viz. API 510 (Pressure Vessels), 570 (Piping), 653(Storage Tanks), 580 (Risk Based Inspection), 571 Corrosion & Metallurgy) & 936 (Refractory). He is Fellow Member of Institute of Corrosion, UK.
- Analysing the requirements for reducing corrosion-related costs and making RBI efficient
- Linking corrosion and inspection technology to management systems by effective communication and awareness of leaders and decision makers
- Broadening competence and including financial optimisation of corrosion control investments
- During this interactive panel discussion, attendees can get an opportunity to seek solutions and gain advice from leaders and experts to your specific corrosion challenges
- Display of images of corroded equipment and assets and understanding best practices and mitigating strategies operators have implemented